Wednesday, March 14, 2007

WITH THIS I STOP

[RW -7. [Random Writings. Book .Part 38. Pages 27.to. 30]

With this I stop this
And wait for comments to continue.
resting half way
hiking to the hilltop.

You go up my boys
[And girls, too]
Then just look down

An old schoolmaster will be there
sitting aside an upward curve
Eating groundnuts, feeding monkeys
Adjusting field glasses to see you all
Up in the top.

You will all win
Shiv Khera told you can!
Vivekananda told you should.
Arise, Awake and
Prapyavaran nibhodita..
…Look in a dictionary
and find the meaning.
I’m only a schoolmaster
sitting aside an upward curve
Bye till the next.

Thank You
My respected reader,
The sahrudaya,
Means ‘with a heart’
Bye till the next
With a heart
Thank You.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

although i have seen you putting kuzhambu on your old energetic legs, i still recommend you to climb up the hill....