Friday, March 23, 2007

BACK AGAIN [BA 1]

After an evening bath on the second day of Chaitram, the fifth by thithi, 2-1-1929 by date, I decide to put this in a website. The great immediacy which the modern methods of communication brought into the field made old school masters out. Only the young blooded ones could cope. I had to say bye to that generation which climbed up the hill leaving us old on the wayside to sit and watch the clouds munching groundnuts. I just had ended up an intensive phase of blogging, by my humble standards indenting to put up a few sample pieces called RW, random writing. An old boy, one among our first few batches commented he had seen me with all those oils and balms and now should see me climbing up. The younger ones who started a group in my name said it is moving and I had to excuse myself saying it was just the tiger hill and I had simply stayed back to test my Yashica FX-3 during the turn of the century. Don’t worry, I am online, my dears. Just now in the middle of an oil bath , I decide to put these all in a web site and keep the blog-spot alive and post reactions to something contemporary like Woolmer’s death.

No comments: