Wednesday, March 14, 2007

AFTER THE DAY OF SORROW

[RW -5. [Random Writings. Book 7.Part 38. Pages 19to. 24]


1

After the day of sorrow
The sun again arrives
Arrival is the word
Which the trains established
in India, A tradition
of management
in which, you know
Loyalty Counted
With British precision.

Each arrival was a celebrated
Like ‘The Gateway of India’

Fan fare….ceremonies
Bells, cronch-shells, pop-guns,
THE SUN
The arrival of the sun
The day begins.

2.

After a day of sorrow
Which ended up amma reciting
Byhearted Psalm No.91,
Marked wrongly in a prayer book
Said strongly by-heart
But it is mother
Who has the knowledge
And in born DNA trait
Of guarding its young like the birds
The fish
In my pond
And all other ponds

3.

After a day of sorrow
Which ended like
‘Do you really feel lost’, I asked
‘not a bit’ she said
‘I too’ said I
‘I trust you’. So many ‘I’s
that made it silly
all ‘I’s entered and You prevailed
like the Sun, The Lord,
of all and all energy,
Arriving stately
And The New Day
Starts.


No comments: