Wednesday, March 14, 2007

MORNING RHYMES


[RW -6. [Random Writings. Book 7.Part 38. Pages 21.to. 24]

1.

5.30 a.m. Time to pray,
calls the mosque.
Thou art thou alone.
Church bells ring.
Wake up time.
Come, get ready.
Greet The Light.
‘I am the light’ said the Lord.
Come, follow me.
I get ready for church.

2.

It is nearing six.
Some cock is restlessly calling
The magpie-robin is relentless.
Like a China bird in golden cage
‘You think you are the only one?’
I ask her and she replies
Something, black and white
A koel echoes it far
And it is six o’clock.

3.

I get ready by 6.15.
‘Mens Active’ I use
Times changed yaar!
Consciousness didn’t.
Time is that thing.
Does not it change?
Does it? Said the teacher.
Time shrinks, Know?
Yes, Sir, I said
That too is Maya.
We laughed.





4.

After slicing a tender mango,
With a gangrened onion
I sneak out and
Sit in the sit out and
Feel happy
The world is the same.

5.

Do not I see the changes?
Certainly, like a mask
Photoshop tool
Then there are layers
And also my Lord
The stable background
Which can’t be deleted

6.

You delete it and it appears
Purnasya Purnamadaya…
∞ - ∞ = ∞
Confusing is it?
No. It isn’t, is it?
Yes, Madams,
It is isn’t it?
IT. IS. IS’NT. IT.
It is both isn’t and is
Being and nothingness
The single one alone
I bow to You, The Lord
of all and infinity
represented by
pranavam.
………….

No comments: